Tuesday 3 June 2014

BeriKyuu on their Chou Happy Songs


A super HAPPY collaboration (union)! BeriKyuu makes an appearance!
Berryz Kobo's 'Because happiness' and ℃-ute's 'Shiawase no Tochuu'
These completely separate songs, when played together, combine together to form a new song. This trick song was contrived by producer Tsunku♂.
Let's hear the thoughts of these 12 members on this work.

Question: What is your Chou (Super) Happy Song?


Hagiwara Mai: 'Fantastic Baby' by BIGBANG
I love BIGBANG. In the mornings, at night, when I'm putting on my make-up, I'm listening to their medleys. I love all their songs, but if I had to choose one, this would be the 'godly song'!

Shimizu Saki: 'Kimagure Romantic' by Ikimonogakari
It's the one song I make sure to sing at karaoke!!

Natsuyaki Miyabi: 'happiness' by AI
Her voice, the way she sings, her smile, I love everything about AI-san! It would be great if I could study up more on all sorts of things and become like AI-san.


Kumai Yurina: 'Best Friend' by Nishino Kana
This gives me power, especially when I'm down in the dumps. Also, Naoto Inti Raymi-san's songs as well, the lyrics are really amazing and make me HAPPY.

Sugaya Risako: 'YAH YAH YAH' by CHAGE and ASKA
I love Chage & Aska-san, and I love all of their songs as well, but among their songs, this one lifts my spirits the most when I hear it!!

Suzuki Airi: 'La La Land' by Demi Lovato
I don't really understand the meaning of the lyrics as it's a Western song, but it's a song that really makes me excited. It makes my steps lighter when I listen to it on the way to school (laughs).


Sudo Maasa: 'Te no hira no Oto' by Ikimonogakari
The first time I heard it, well, I immediately fell in love with it ♥

Okai Chisato: 'Genki wo Dashite' by  Tokunaga Hideaki
It's a song I'm listening to a lot recently. Personally for me, I think Tokunaga-san's singing voice is the best, it's really soothing to the ear, and lifts my spirits.

Nakajima Saki: 'Honto ha ne' by Okumura Hatsune
Listening to this song, I can really really sympathise with the lyrics, it really makes my heart skip a beat. It's a song that backs me up during the tough times.


Tokunaga Chinami: 'WBC' by Becky♪♯
I like the lyrics that go '♪ Ichido kiri no Jinsei Tanoshimanakya Son! Son! Song!' (♪ Life happens only once, so you've got enjoy it or it's a loss! loss! song!). When I heard it live, it gave me power!

Yajima Maimi: 'Happy Summer Wedding' by Morning Musume.
When I was small, I remember watching a performance of this song and it went straight to my heart. Even now, when I happen to hear it, it brings me back to how moved I was at the time.

Tsugunaga Momoko: 'Anpanman no March' by Dreaming
'Ai to Yuuki ga Otomomochi'  (Love and courage are Otomomochi) {Play on the lyrics, Ai to Yuuki dake ga Tomodachi sa} How wonderful ♥ Momochi wants to be accepted by all people just as Anpanman is, so I'll do my best to be admirable!

1 comment:

  1. Maimai and Airiin have a great taste :D
    Fantastic Baby is my fav song so yeah XD

    ReplyDelete